[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 1955 H/L 3-4

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:49 2004

Matt's material is to die for. Even if you have no $ for meteorites right
now I strongly encourage you to go to Matt's site just to SEE this totally
unique type.
    In addition, I have had some thin sections made of it. If any list
member wants thin sections of this material you can see what is
available at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/99407390dguWSs

    A discount is listed below for list members.
    Slides available immediately are double polished with no cover slip.
This is the type needed if you will ever be doing microprobe
work.
    I am awaiting those with cover slips on the way, as I prefer mine
with the protective thin sheet of glass. However, you can order either
at this time and I will ship those with cover slips when they arrive
(expected within 2 weeks or so). The difference in price is exactly my
own cost, as double polished without cover slips cost twice that of those
with cover slips to have made.
    These are made to the highest standards in the industry, with
precision scientific thickness and superb workmanship and materials.
    Sale today to any list member:

With Cover Slip = $85- Sale = $75- (brief delay in shipping these)
Without Cover Slip = $100- Sale = $90- (immediate shipment)

    Thanks, Michael

on 11/15/03 5:00 PM, Matt Morgan at mmorgan_at_mhmeteorites.com wrote:

> I've just added the first slices of NWA 1955 the H/L 3-4 to my website. It
> is selling very fast, so please let me know soon if you'd like one. I do
> have a few more slices around 5g that are not posted as well as a few larger
> ones.
> Thanks.
>
> ===========
> Matt Morgan
> Mile High Meteorites
> http://www.mhmeteorites.com
> PO Box 151293
> Lakewood, CO 80215 USA
> FAX: 303-763-6917

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the
public and have no self.
    Cyril Connolly
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--