[meteorite-list] Back to Earth...

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

Hi Stu and the List-
   In reference to:

> "Thank you so much, he loved
> that... he's being sick now, but he said to thank
> you for the talk." And that
> was it. I took my well-travelled Canyon Diablo off
> her, put it back on the
> table, and continued with the talk, but it was
> rather hard to feel so excited
> anymore"

   I don't now if it would be possible- but could you
Stu get Russell's full name and address?
   I would like to send him a small meteorite; maybe
others on the list would like to also.
   Maybe to hold his own pieces could take his
imagination to some wonderful places and bring some
joy to what has to be a rough way to go and that most
of us will never fully comprehend.
   I would really like to if you could.
Sincerely,

Mike Groetz