[meteorite-list] Wow, A Galaxy Meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:51 2004

Answer from the dealer:

Nor does it say its from outer space"

Have you heard of imitational fossils, rocks, &
meteors?

Except this was produced a different way than man
could produce: Not like
the man made iron, nickel iron, stony meteorites, to
glass tektites etc.."

Thank you for noticing something found different on
earth' Just by yourself!

Sincerely & Apologies for any inconvenience this might
have brought unto
you' My Earthling Friend"

Aaron A. Amyx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2203087330&category=3239

> All the best,

> Want to chat instantly with your online friends?
> Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com