[meteorite-list] Galaxie Meteorite - The start of war

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Hello

See that the person me seems only a poor religious
fanatic who believes that these "meteorites" come
goodness knows from where, I have put a bid on a piece
therefore I will make the analyses and eliminate this
poor man
Regards

Matteo

--- magellon <magellon_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> All,
> Let's take a ride in the Way-Back Machine.
> The day is 26th, month is September and the year is
> 2001.
> Dealers receive the email below:
>
> Subj: Meteorites' "Man made!
> Date: 9/26/2001 4:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From: golfyx_at_delwave.com (Frank B. Amyx)
> To: XXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> "I myself has seen a few hit the ground and
> including one
> travelled over 20 miles across the sky before me and
> a friend
> would witness it exploding just 2 feet above the
> pavement
> to the right of my car! (if i would of been
> traveling to fast It
> would of went through my cars roof). Then a few days
> after'
> during sunlight' (with a metal detector) I would
> find two of
> the fragments to it & at the same time a trucker
> came bye
> and put a gun out the window and shot the backend of
> my
> car with a pistol). "So I got the feeling it was
> some sort of
> sign' (Especially after I would later discover how
> to make
> my own meteorites)! Now you can see what I'm
> talking
> about for only $5.00 each at the size of 3-1/2
> inches X 4"
> X 1/2 inch deep. "Interested? (Even in man made
> Marsian
> meteorites with fossilization of fossils included)!!
> These
> make great Meteorite Mocking Gifts, for of course'
> "A much lower price! For one dozen' Only $45.00 or
> for
> two dozen Only $80.00. "Make Great Paper Weights!
> (Add $3.00 more on all orders for Marsian Rocks).
> "Would you like me to send you a picture of one of
> my
> rocks first? < end of email>
>
> Photo of Fossilized man-made meteorite
> http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/Mvc-001xsm.jpg
>
> Remenber?
> Yes, Frank B. Amyx (ebay name "golfyx") is back
> again!
> with same stuff, new name..... (He makes Hinkle
> look like
> an artist).
> Best,
> ken newton

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com