[meteorite-list] Noe Garza Prologue

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

>A while back I asked Noe Garza, of Park Forest fame, to do me a favor. I
>asked him to write his thoughts, his memoirs for me.
>Happily, he agreed.

I am very pleased that the Garzas have come out of what could have been
misfortunate (an Act of God punches a hole through their roof and nearly
hurts their family!) ahead of the game. And I am also pleased to have
contributed in a tiny way to having them benefit from that circumstance.

Tracy Latimer