[meteorite-list] Whole new page.

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

--part1_159.284478aa.2cf2c55e_boundary

Hello everybody,

I have been very busy working on my site, and I finally did it! I wrote a
whole page with links and pictures all by myself. I am not a programmer, so I
am pretty proud of myself. There is also a whole lot of new, old rare pieces
there. Please take a look:

               http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm

And of course let me know what you think of it.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_159.284478aa.2cf2c55e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I have been very busy working on my site, and I finally did it! &nbsp;I=20=
wrote a whole page with links and pictures all by myself. &nbsp;I am not a p=
rogrammer, so I am pretty proud of myself. There is also a whole lot of new,=
 old rare pieces there. Please take a look:
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And of course let me know what you think of it.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
<BR>IMCA &nbsp;#2356</FONT></HTML>

--part1_159.284478aa.2cf2c55e_boundary--