[meteorite-list] Invasion of the Angry Galaxy Meteorites

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

It looks like man made meteorites are all the rage on eBay these days, this
nut has over a dozen listed with a few that even have bids on them. The one
with the link below is the most angry looking Galaxy meteorite I have yet
seen! It reminds me of that amoeboid creature with the spinning eyeball on
the movie "Forbidden Planet".

This is the most angry looking one yet, kind of reminds me of the
psychedelic 60s.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2206448265&category=3239

I have a feeling that the next type we see will be edible as some of these
look like they were made from cake frosting.

All the best,

Adam bored in damp Seattle