[meteorite-list] Campo Del Cielo

From: Timothy Finkle <equilon64_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:54 2004

--0-1116819304-1069989061=:78480

Hi List,

Hope everyone had a great & wonderful Thanksgiving and ate as much as possible ..I have a problem here, I have a "Giant Campo", here it weighs about 171 to 176 lbs., and is basically way too much meteorite for me these days (hard to move around) anyone interested in trades or making a decent offer contact me off-list to discuss a proposal and transport. I would like a Campo, but only one around 10/20 lbs range, even smaller would be fine.

Here's a link to my store to see this monster, http://www.stores.ebay.com/exoticcollectables

Thanks, Tim

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-1116819304-1069989061=:78480

<DIV>Hi List, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope everyone had a great &amp; wonderful&nbsp;Thanksgiving and ate as much as possible&nbsp;..I have a problem here,&nbsp;I have a "Giant Campo", here it weighs about 171 to 176 lbs., and is basically way&nbsp;too much meteorite for me these days (hard to move around)&nbsp;anyone interested in trades or making a decent&nbsp;offer contact me off-list to discuss a proposal and transport. I would like a Campo, but only one&nbsp;around 10/20 lbs range, even smaller would be fine.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here's a link to my store to see this monster, <A href="http://www.stores.ebay.com/exoticcollectables">http://www.stores.ebay.com/exoticcollectables</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>