[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits House In Louisiana

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:18 2004

Hi All,

Not that I want to get into this. It looks like Mike was first on the scene
and has this stone locked in. Good luck to anybody who wants a piece a of
this hammer stone cheaply! Competition is sometimes a good thing but not
this time as far as we are concerned.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
the Hupe Collection