[meteorite-list] Louisiana fall

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:18 2004

yes yes...put now on ebay a your Park Forest for
$30/gr., I want see if this go sold.....you have lost
the same money, one for the police have want in return
the pieces and another for the persons have put for a
just price on ebay the PF meteorite, $7-8/gr. the
price I have write few days after the fall....idiot me
not have waith a extra time first to buy the pieces
for sale and for my collection. Ah....but you not have
write you block my email address from yesterday?

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>

=====