[meteorite-list] Laws concerning exportation of meteorites

From: Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:21 2004

Perhaps so, as it would be in any country that does not allow meteorites
to be exported. However, done this way, then the meteorites become
contraband, illegal to own and sell. Get caught with them leaving India,
and well... it will be a long time before you see your country again. I
will bet you anything that those going there will do it professionally
and will work out a diplomatic solution, if one can indeed be made. Just
my 2c

CharlyV