[meteorite-list] NWA request

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:21 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: David Freeman [mailto:dfreeman_at_fascination.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:07 PM
To: "Bernhard \"Rendelius\" Rems"
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] NWA request

here's a wise tip, contact Dean Bessy on ebay and buy the junk from him,

he always has the best prices since you want the cheapest stuff. If you
can't afford to buy meteorites, why don't you try buying marbles?>

Thanks for the info. You made me a little bit wiser with that. I will do
the same for you now (trying to make you a little bit wiser): If you
think that because a meteorite is cheap, it is worthless, think again.
If you think that someone buys cheap stuff because he can't afford the
expensive one, think again, too. If you think your remark was either
funny or thoughtful, please stop thinking. It is hopeless.

Regards,
Bernhard
(who really wonders why some people have such silly attitudes)