[meteorite-list] Hualapai wash 2 (meteorite economics 101)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:22 2004

Dear Tom, Walter, List;
I just couldn't resist a post,
The key here is KNOWLEDGEABLE BUYER AND SELLER
Remember my recent post about the NWA's and the buyer and sellers
agreeing to the value of the specimen? This principal is key to all
things of market exchange. Stock market, price of car, cost of keeping
wife happy, national debt, Nininger crapper fragment, fair market value
must be achievable, and flexible to a degree to find its balance.
Best wishes,
Dave Freeman
marbleman