[meteorite-list] Too many List Big Brothers!!!!

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

I agree Dave,

I currently listed a Campo for sale on ebay see
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2195830561&category=3239&
rd=1
I used words such as Huge , museum quality, beautiful , etc. simply to
entice potential buyers ....... not deceive them.
Yes they are all my opinion. One may consider it huge another may consider
it small . It doesn't really matter , many will perceive the item
differently.

However I will never use the words " average , marginal, kind of nicely
shaped, Ive seen nicer, not much crust , teeny tiny , garage sale quality ,
etc. in any of my meteorite auctions.
Unless I wanted to waste my money on ad submission fees.

Just my opinion
Bob Evans