[meteorite-list] mike farmer

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

You know with all the slamming going on of everyone and every thing, it is
a nice breath of fresh air to see someone like MIKE FARMER doing what he
is doing.I thank him totally with all my being going out to places that I
never care to go to.Being out of work and making my priorities a full time
job just looking for a full time job,this has really gotten me a chance to
look back and see how much I appreciate what MIKE is doing for our great
hobby.I am a simple ,but very PASSIONATE collecter, as you all know.But I
also know that this list is consisted of alot of great people, especially
the brainy types who have been doing this hobby for a living for along
time.It just GUTS me when I see people slam others for what ever reason,
when they are out there busting their ASS to bring back new specimens so
we can all continue to enjoy this hobby that we so love.I hope mike will
continue to do what he does for along time.Being only 32 he has alot more
energy to do that than I being 49.I save my energy for the bedroom : ) Way
to go mike.I look forward to seeing that new meteorite.And keep up the
great job that you do so well.

                                 steve arnold, illinois meteorites
                                          chicago, ill. usa!!

=====