[meteorite-list] mike farmer

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

Dear Steve and List,
I think your letter was very well put, and just about says, what alot of
us feel. When I joined this list, I was made aware of the fact, that we
are a diversified (multiplicity,variety ) group of individuals, with the
common ground, being our individual interests in Meteorites. Whatever
facet you fall under, you are part of the whole. That's what makes this
list so great.
                                                                        Then
there's the fact, that basic human nature dictates, not everyone, is
going to agree, or feel the same on different controversies. Shouldn't
have to, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to think that anyone is totally right or
wrong. Too many "grey areas" in this field, but individual input, helps
put things into perspective. Another great thing about this List.

Personally........ I, as an individual, greatly admire and respect , and
can openly admit, envy, Mike Farmers abiities and wherewithal, to do
what he is trying to do in India, against all odds. Plus am very
grateful, that he is sharing this adventure and insight, with all of us,
as it happens. Real passion, dedication and grit !!!

Obviously, I am not a business person. But there are many on-list that
are. They make it possible also, in their way, to make available
merchandise ( meteorites) to buy. A different, but important, sort of
contribution,( because, not everyone can, or wants to be, a Michael
Farmer). I'm sure there are some that applaud Matteo's Business coup'e
in possibly aquiring
a piece of India's latest meteorite, without having to go there and get
his hands dirty.

Bottom line, no matter where you fit in the spectrum.........you fit !
It's all about Meteorites.
Look at the bright side Michael and Matteo.It could be
worse......thankfully, the likelihood of your future sons and daughters,
ever meeting, falling in Love and getting married, making you in-laws,
will never be an issue. You have much to be Thankful for. Past: Romeo +
Juliet , not that far past : Hatfield's and McCoy's, future: Farmer's
and Chinellato's. Perish the thought!!
Thank your Lucky Stars, for the Atlantic Ocean ! Best to All, Marcie