[meteorite-list] India note and meteorite deaths.

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

--0-1168117179-1065810115=:80639

Great story, Mike, but I don't concider dying of a heart attack a meteorite kill. No more than someone dying of a heart attach if they found out they paid thousands of dollars for what latter turned out to be a piece of slag. Would you call that a meteorwrong death?

Howard Wu

Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
Matteo, you are so full of %$%$. You claim to have
made a higher offer on a kilo than me? That is a neat
trick since I have not made a single offer on anything
as there is nothing to be had. The only piece I made
an offer on is sitting in my hotel safe, as I bought
it. The large pieces are firmly locked in police
hands. Perhaps you are smoking crack tonight? This is
a Casper tactic, if you have not, what the hell, claim
you have anyway. I just hope for meteorite collecting
sake, that you dont try to pull some crap and sell
another meteorite as this one, you have been caught
once before with your fake Italian fall. Anyone who
does not know what I am talking about, ask me when I
get home, I can show your where Matteo had a supposed
new fall from Italy denounced and the name removed
from the Meteoritical bulletin. It seems that he sold
some stones that scientifically turned out to be
Pultusk stones.
Buyer beware.

I also loved the part about your "Indian sources". you
mean Atar? a person who is 25000 kilometers from
India? I am laughing my ass off. The people here 10
kilometers from the village cant tell you where the
next village is, much less get on the internet, and
quickly contact of all people Matteo Chineletto in
Italy. I am on the ground here with $10,000 in my
pocket, enought money to buy 10 or 12 villages, and
yet I cant get anything, but you matteo, being offered
kilos of stones, JEEEZ, do you think we are all that
frigin stupid? It is you my friend that is living in a
dreamland. Wake up. Ill be reminding you and everyone
else of your claim from time to time, just to see
where this piece is.
The truth about this fall is interesting enough, lies
are not needed to make it more dramatic, it has
already killed one man, that is confirmed that an old
man had a heart attack when the meteorite fell, he was
taken to the local clinic and then moved to a larger
hospital in Cuttack where he died.
Mike Farmer