[meteorite-list] India report #2

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

--------------4DC4D13E67B26832483AF81D

Stu wrote:

Mike,

Just wanted to thank you for taking me - and everyone else on the List -
along with you on your latest hunting adventure. I'm one of the, shall
we say, "less welloff" members of the List, and I can't afford to jump
on a plane and do an Indiana Jones like you do, so it is always a treat
to be able to travel virtually with you,and others, to far flung corners
of the globe in search of new specimens. I wish you nothing but good
fortune on this trip, seriously. What I think some others inthis
community forget is that you're representing ALL of us out there, and I
think you're doing a bloody good job, if you'll excuse my language. So,
good luck out there - go get 'em! :-)

I agree 100%!

Thanks a lot MIKE!!!

Peter M.