[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

Matteo, I am losing my temper now, If you call me a
boy again, I will break your face! I spent over 4
years in the Army, and that was 10 years ago! I think
that I am no longer a boy. Call me what you like, all
of your DAR AL GANI meteorites are STOLEN, do you
think that Libya allows them to be legally taken,
millions of dollar of stones leaving the country
without the government making a penny! You are a
hipocrite! do not say another word about me Matteo
until you look into a mirror and proclaim yourself a
sinless god.

End of story, Bob saved Zagami. corruption is the norm
in all third world countries, try to fight it and you
will get killed. Of course you wouldnt know that, you
are too cowardly to leave Italy, see the world, take
risks.

Mike Farmer
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites