[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

--------------E771E727C13DB3B830537A97

Michael Farmer wrote:

> Oh, by the way, I forgot, do you remember a few years
> back, when the Italian theives shot and killed a 2
> year old American child, the family was on holiday,
> they tried to rob them and killed the baby, what did
> the Americans do? The family gave the babies organs to
> other sick Italian children, so that they might live.
> Did America scream for them to be hunted down, no.
> It is lunacy to judge a nation or it's people by what
> any individual does. you have now shown that you are a
> true piece of work.
> DO NOT EVER try to buy anything from me again, I have
> blocked you from ebay, and will promptly tell you
> where to shove your request.
> I hope other Italians are not like you.

Hi list,

I think all this is NOT about Italians or Americans. I know Italy very well and I know a
lot of
Italians. In fact this part of Bern, Switzerland where I live is called Little Italy. Italy
is a wonderful
country with very nice people and - the best food in the world. I'm sure the same is true
for the US - maybe
with one exception concernig food;-). But there is one guy - it doesn't matter where he is
from - who
should no longer be on this list - Excuse me, I'm getting emotional for a moment: MATTEO,
JUST SHUT UPPPP!
Leave this list and don't come back unless you have to say something that REALLY has to do
with METEORITES !

Peter M., Bern

--------------E771E727C13DB3B830537A97

&nbsp;
years</i>

well and I know a lot of
Little Italy. Italy is a wonderful
sure the same is true for the US - maybe
matter where he is from - who
for a moment: MATTEO, JUST SHUT UPPPP!
that REALLY has to do with METEORITES !
<BR>