[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

--part1_bc.3eb00332.2cbafbed_boundary

branchw_at_bellsouth.net writes:

> I receive a lot of off list email from individual (newcomers to the list)
> who are afraid to post anything for fear of being the target of someone's
> anger.

Well hopefully the measured responses they've read today will have shown them
we're not all raving lunatics :-) To anyone new reading this, welcome aboard,
and pleeeeease don't take this weekend as typical. Think of it as a solar
flare... they happen, cause a lot of disruption and rfaise temperatures, but
eventually everything settles down again.

Calm will return soon, you'll see :-)

Stu

--part1_bc.3eb00332.2cbafbed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 12/10/2003 19:45:49 GMT Daylight Ti=
me, branchw_at_bellsouth.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I receive a lot of off list ema=
il from individual (newcomers to the list)<BR>
who are afraid to post anything for fear of being the target of someone's<BR=

anger.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Well hopefully the measured responses they've read today will have shown the=
m we're not all raving lunatics :-) To anyone new reading this, welcome aboa=
rd, and pleeeeease don't take this weekend as typical. Think of it as a sola=
r flare... they happen, cause a lot of disruption and rfaise temperatures, b=
ut eventually everything settles down again.<BR>
<BR>
Calm will return soon, you'll see :-)<BR>
<BR>
Stu</FONT></HTML>

--part1_bc.3eb00332.2cbafbed_boundary--