[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Might I request (for the sake of my in-box and my love of meteorites, which
I assume you share) that the combatants confine any muck-slinging to
exchanges OFF THE LIST. Did both of you come down with brain fever? I
don't recall either of you acting in such a childish way to such an extent
previously. I can handle an occasional snide remark, but I fear you are
driving new List members away by burying useful information and friendly
exchanges under what my father used to call a "blizzard of shit."

Tracy Latimer