[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Tracy,
You dont mind if I borrow that visually disgusting but quite suitable remark
from dear old dad about one being buried by a "fecal snowstorm" . Oh, the
imagery. It reminds us of a gorgeous flower garden after the addition of
the "bullshit "and the following days of stench from it. Unfortunately
for the (IMCA) this particular kind of "BS" is not going to help it grow.
In other words lassies and blokes of the (IMCA) , Cut the crap out and
let's get back to Meteorite Central Data Exchange. Enough already. Good
Night To All, where ever on this beautiful blue super- chondrule you
might reside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* Go (IMCA) #0583 ROMAN
(PS) Take care of youself Mike- Be careful, man!