[meteorite-list] What Would Nininger Do?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Well Keven All i will say is this, unless Blaine
and Blake Reed are liers (and I doubt that anyone on
this list belives that) you duid what I said, many
times. I am not condeming you for that, not my place,
just making the point that you claim to be holier than
thou.
As far as my grammer, I thought that I already
addresed that, here in India, using the internet is
very hard, takes too long, and i dont ahve time to
correct my spelling errors. I am sure you can wade
through them.

Say what you will, that is your right. I doubt there
are many who would crucify me for "stealing" this
meteorite.

By the way, I just ready the WP article, interesting
that reporters never can get anything right. just like
the
PArk Forest one who said my collection was worth $30
million! So you should not believe what you read
every time.

Oh yes, I also thought it very funny about how you
"led" those expeditions in South America. The Reeds
would love to hear that one.

Mike Farmer

=== message truncated ===