[meteorite-list] Re: mediator/ Blaine's letter

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

I agree so much!

Being new I am empathic to that. More new members opinions would be a great
pleasure to hear. Something I could relate to a bit more. It's a priveledge
to listen to the sum total of the knowlege of so many
 brilliant minds! As so many have said though, many of us newbies are afraid
to throw ourselves into the fray of not just controversy but as we all
remember through our educational experiences rejection. I am old but I am new.

Bill Kieskowski