[meteorite-list] A Letter change title to "a shut in's life"

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

Tom,

I've noticed that as well. I havn't graphed it yet but I'd say that at least
75% of all newbie questions, asked of the list, get blown off. But talk about
a muddy rock on ebay goes on for days! Where is the real concern? Genuine
sharing is not always forthcoming for many obvious reasons.

Bill Kieskowski