[meteorite-list] etchin' juice

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:30 2004

Harlan,

But safer by far is 'Ferric Chloride', which in my opinion produces
superior results. Hey Nitric is nasty stuff!=20

See=20

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2002/November/meteorites_101.ht

(Written By Jim.)

You can get Ferric Chloride from places like Radio Shack or electronics
suppliers (as it's used for etching Electronic Circuit Boards)

Mark F.