[meteorite-list] NEW Eucrite, absolutely the strangest ever seen!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:31 2004

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3958F.795EBE20

I have finally got a classification that I have been waiting two years =
for. It is NWA 1925, a new Gabbroic Cumulate Eucrite. This sucker is the =
strangest meteorite I have seen, we did not know what to think when we =
cut it. Likewise the scientists have been having a fit with it. It is =
unlike any known eucrite, large crystals up to 8mm of Plagioclase and =
Pyroxenes.=20
Read the data for yourselves. I have a little for sale, and that is it.=20
Grab it now, Ted Bunch said that it is one of the most interesting =
meteorites that he has ever seen.=20
It is listed on my website.=20
I also hope to get the India webpage up later tonight.=20

Mike Farmer
www.meteoritehunter.com
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C3958F.795EBE20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have finally got a classification =
that I have=20
been waiting two years for. It is NWA 1925, a new Gabbroic Cumulate =
Eucrite.=20
This sucker is the strangest meteorite I have seen, we did not know what =
to=20
think when we cut it. Likewise the scientists have been having a fit =
with it. It=20
is unlike any known eucrite, large crystals up to 8mm of Plagioclase and =

Pyroxenes. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Read the data for yourselves. I have a =
little for=20
sale, and that is it. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Grab it now, Ted Bunch said that it is =
one of the=20
most interesting meteorites that he has ever seen. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is listed on my website. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also hope to get the India webpage up =
later=20
tonight. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoritehunter.com">www.meteoritehunter.com</A></FONT=