[meteorite-list] NEW Eucrite, absolutely the strangestever seen!

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

Hello Philip,

I went to the link you provided and to my surprise found that by
clicking on any of the links on that page - cumulate, noncumulate,
polymict - you get a page with text that I wrote which makes up the text
on my webpage for Millbillillie. The "author" simply rearranged the
order of the paragraphs but copied the entire wording exactly. I also
explored this site a little and sure enough there is ample use of my
texts throughout this site. You would think that a site for NASA could
do original work wouldn't you, or is this site really NASA related at
all? Maybe our government doesn't understand its own copyright laws! Oh
well, I guess I should be honored as I should have been the other three
times my site was ripped off.

I will contact the legal department at Lycos through their abuse
reporting page to report copyright infringement as provided for by the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

David
meteoritestudies.com