[meteorite-list] Re: [meteoritecollectorsassociation] The Matteo case

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

--------------030509050909090800060603

List,
Board of directors will look into information offered to/requested by
them, and discern rumor, mud, and he said-she said against TRUE proven
facts/factual evidence presented. Closed information gathering weeds out
the sour grapes crowd from "spoiling the jury" with rumor mongering and
hear say.
In the American justice system, it is called a "closed preliminary
hearing- to see if there is sufficient evidence to warrant further
inditement"...meaning before rumors that are offered as "proof", and and
mud slinging, of which there is much slung in a peticularly accuser's
direction...

I am totally in favor of the board of directors of the IMCA's direction.

Lots of legal TV, we all want to be lawyers nowadays, In a closed
preliminary hearing, the media is often barred from attending, and thus,
the LIST doesn't need to be in on the NON evidentiary end of the
inquisition. I wait my turn to witness due process as
many.....optimistically,
Dave Freeman
U.S.N. sea lawyer extroidinare
G.R.A.B. Great Represenative and Politician