[meteorite-list] AD-Worden Pre-Orders

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

I am in the process of cuting our newly acquired Worden Meteorite from
Michigan.
In summary, this is the only stone of the fall weighing 1496 grams. It
crashed through a garage and smashed the car inside, puncturing a hole in
the roof of the car. It is classified as an L5 and was witnessed on Sept.
1, 1997.

See the website here for more info...
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/worden/worden1.htm

I am taking in pre-orders for slices. Several hundred grams are already
spoken for. I am doing this pre-order so I can get an estimate of how many
grams I will need to remove. Only 500g MAX will be sliced and offered (in
addition to those pieces sold already). The rest is going in my collection.

PRICE----$45/g for slices under 100g.
100g+ slices-----CONTACT ME.

I think you will find this price quite reasonable, espacially considering
what Peekskill (85-100/g) and Glanerbrug (-200/g) go for.

Hope to hear from you!
It is going very fast!

Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites