[meteorite-list] Leonids 2003

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

Hello Steve and list,

   I cannot beleive I made such a colossal mistake. I
knew the "main" peak of the shower was the 19th of
NOVEMBER, not October. I really did. But for some
completely unknown reason to me, I had it in my head
that it was yesterday! Man, I feel like such an idiot!
I'm so embarrased that I sent that email. In my
defense, I must say that I am MAJOR sleep deprived
right now though, as I've just come off a week of
night shifts, and am in the middle of moving to a new
house and packing up 19 years worth of stuff here, and
getting about 3 hrs of sleep a day. Yeah, THAT must be
the reason I've lost track of time. Either that or
when I was under my house, I caught some of that nasty
bug you suffered through, Steve. ;-)

   Thanks for setting me straight, Steve. I'm gonna'
go hide now.

   Robert