[meteorite-list] Found a new Mars book!

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Thanks for the reminder, Twink.

When I joined Friends of PSI it included a
subscription to their newsletter. Your post has
reminded me to renew my subscription. Here is the
http://www.psi.edu/friends.html

and here is a page from the latest newsletter which
describes Hartmann's recent book:

http://www.psi.edu/newsletter/fall03/page3.html

Bob V.

-----------------
[meteorite-list] Found a new Mars book!
larrytwinkmonrad larrytwinkmonrad_at_earthlink.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:21:46 -0700

Larry, Jim Kriegh and I went on a nice tour of this
office a few months ago. They have wonderful art on
the walls as well as books such as the one you
mentioned. Here is the url:

http://www.psi.edu/

Twink Monrad

tour of this office a
few months ago.  They have wonderful art on the walls
as well as
books such as the one you mentioned.  Here is the
url:<br><br>
Twink Monrad</font></body>