[meteorite-list] One taken in turn for all the list from BCC

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:34 2004

Hello

Take a look of this email sent to me from the BCC fake
lunar meteorite:

 We wanted to give you an update on this supposed
investigation of BCC Meteorites you mentioned in
January of this year.
    As you may or may not be aware NASA visited our
web site almost two dozen times in July of this year.
Shortly thereafter in that same month, they filed with
the Federal Register, a notice of proposed rule making
regarding scientific misconduct in research. This
proposal will probably be a part of the CFR (Code of
Federal Regulations) and deals a huge blow to you, the
Meteorite_List, IMCA and several prominent scientists
you depend on for advice, for engaging in bad behavior
in science generally. This filing by NASA lays the
ground work to address our complaints and they are
numerous. Even though this important move by NASA was
done quietly with no press conferences, press
releases, and fan fare, it should send an important
message and level the playing field for everyone.
What does it do for us, a VALIDATION of course? Below
is a condensed summary of the six page document that
can be found online by typing FEDERAL REGISTER on your
search engine. Or you can read it at;

http://www.bccmeteorites.com/03-18982.pdf

I'm sorry to inform you that you lost the battle
Matteo because I know you take great pride in your
work and your abilities. But you know what? You and
the entire group lost the battle before it began
because you were not paying attention, you were
listening to people who think they are untouchable.
That is not the case.

is the time to eliminated this person.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com