[meteorite-list] ebay AD - 72g individual of a year 2002 fall

From: Svend Buhl <svendbuhl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

Hello all,

Id like to take a chance to present a beautiful individual of last years fall in Thuathe / Lesotho.

Currently for sale on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2197780822&category=3239&rd=1

Item ends sunday Oct-26-03 21:00:00 PST, reserve price is 4,80 / g

The smootly ablated individual weighs a solid 72 grms and shows a breathtaking texture. Insured air mail shipping to the US is USD 16 and usually takes no longer than 8-10 days. I would appreciate knowing this fine piece of space debris with a member of this one of a kind list.

I wo'nt be online until sunday night because the whole family is visiting lucky grandma for her 90st Birthday, (almost meteoritic age, is'nt it?) Ill answer your questions after the party.

For those of you visiting the anual Gifhorn meteorite fair in Germany: have a good time folks and post some reports, I join again next year.

thanks & best regards

Svend Buhl

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de
IMCA 6540