[meteorite-list] California Burning

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

Dear Michael, and List.
If you will remember the "God thread", I DO believe in God and the power
of Prayer. Know that I and my family are praying for you and your
family, and for the other humanity, and animals alike, that are lost and
may be lost in this disaster. May He Bless and protect you all, and give
you the courage and strength to deal with the situation. Our Prayers are
with you all, Please keep us posted, and realise that if leaving is an
option, nothing tangible is worth risking your life for. May my God be
with you, and to anyone else on the list with convictions like my own,
now is the time !! Marcie