[meteorite-list] Why Meteorites Are Unlikely To Cause Fires

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

--WebTV-Mail-2426-1865

Dear Ron, Charley V., Tracy, George Z., Kevin
fly Hill, Elton and List,

I want to thank you all for the help and reference material you gave me
in answer to my question.
As a learner, it was very appreciated. Thank-you.
There was one post that never made it to the List, though I was lucky
enough to get it off-line. Elton sent it, but says he's had trouble
getting his posts through the last few times he tried to post the List.
Anybody have any idea what the problem is, and could you please contact
him?
He so thoroughly explained and answered my every question, and then
some, considering the naitivity in laymans terms, that I used, when I
posted my question. For the people like me with limitted knowledge it's
content is invaluable, and I applaud his effort. He has given me
permission to pass his post to the List, as his was lost in transit
somehow.Thank-you Elton, Thank you List, Best Regards, Marcie

--WebTV-Mail-2426-1865