[meteorite-list] Aurora WOW!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

Aurora visible the same here in all north Italy, here
I have see a red light have take a good part of the
sky....I have 2 photos.
regards

Matteo

--- tett <tett_at_rogers.com> wrote:
> Just got back from a half hour walk under the
> Norhten Lights. Too incredible to describe in
> words.
>
> The sky was aglow a full 180 degrees and well past
> the apex over head. I was enveloped in the lights!
>
> To the north brilliant bands of green and blue
> shimmerd. Over head were incredible bands of red.
> I have never seen the Northern Lights in red before
> and this was a brilliant red and not just a pale
> tint of orange.
>
> It is truely great to be alive and see such sights.
>

> Cheers,
>
> tett

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com