[meteorite-list] Stop Thief!, Stop

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

Ron Farrell is well know for this methods, it has made
the same thing putting for sale a piece of DaG 489
when instead not there were pieces in circulation

Matteo

--- Walter Branch <branchw_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> Are you serious? Man, there is no end to this guy.
> Have you contacted him
> about this? Your prints are copyrighted, right?
> Have you contacted the
> proper authorities?
>
> -Walter
> www.branchmeteorites.com
> Walter Branch, Ph.D.
> Branch Meteorites
> PO Box 60492
> Savannah, GA 31420

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com