[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] RE: Irish fireball Ken O'Neill

From: jim <frozen_starwing_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:49 2004

Hi Ken and list
                  Thank you very much for the link on
Crumlin Ken,that was very useful as I didn't realise
it actually fell in Crosshill.I realise also that I
got my date wrong and it was Sept and not March,oops.I
was checking the correct dates at the newspaper
archives though.Looking forward to hearing more of
your thoughts on the recent fireball.Can you give us
an indication of how long you viewed it for and
whether you heard anything?Thanks again

take care all
Jim