[meteorite-list] Ebay shipping charges???

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

Tom snd list-
   Mike Farmer is the WORST? Actually, he is one of
the best. He is always considerate of his customers
and ships close to his real life costs. Micros are
basically the mailer envelope cost and 1st class
postage which is about a dollar. There are many other
people out there that are very considerate also when
it comes to shipping.
   Some people will only send priority and that is
about $4. I have asked them to cut back to basic first
class at times for a low cost piece and many of them
will. But I do that before I bid.
   If they want a high price for shipping- that is
where I start in my mindset of the meteorite's value.
If it winds up too high, even for a piece I would like
in my collection, I won't bid.
   It all balances in the end to what their final
price to the bidder/winner is. People see through it.

Mike Groetz

--- Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_frontiernet.net>