[meteorite-list] Re: September MeteoriteTimes Is Up (and US Finds)

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:51 2004

(Note: I sent this post yesterday but it seems to be lost in the deep realms
of cyberspace..maybe it impact melted into another message to another list)

Geoff and others,

In mentioning meteorite names and the folks involved in finding/recovering
them in the US, I was remiss in not including Rob in those recent posts. This
morning when I was reading the meteorite people section (usually the first
section I go to)...it hit me like a "hammerstone" that we/I didn't include
Rob in those. My apologies Rob...you may go to the front row without a pass.
Way to go and congrats on being recognized properly in the Times.

Humbly,

John