[meteorite-list] AD -- Griffith Observer

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:51 2004

Aloha all!
The library where I work had several copies of the Griffith Observer donated
to them. It is a small booklet format monthly publication, apparently put
out by the Griffith Observatory, nice quality b&w, informative articles,
commentary, etc. I have the entire 2002 year, minus February 2002. If
someone has an interest, I will mail out the whole set for $5 inside the USA
(it's just over a pound, total.) NOTE!!! The September 2002 issue has a
DISCUSSION OF METEORITES IN PERSIA AND COMMENTARY BY H. H. NININGER. I am
making a copy of the article for my own use, but want to share the wealth.

Tracy Latimer