[meteorite-list] AD -- Griffith Observer

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:51 2004

Aloha!
I posted a message to the List about 2 hours ago. It doesn't appear to have
made it in (for whatever reasons), so if this is a near-duplicate, I
apologize.

ANYWAYS, the library where I work received a set of the 2002 Griffith
Observer, minus February. It is a small magazine, apparently put out by the
Griffith Observatory, b&w, many interesting articles, but my branch manager
didn't want it and gave it to me. I am offering it to the List for $5,
including shipping anywhere in the US. The kicker is September's issue:
Meteorites and Magi. It's about Persian meteorites in antiquity, and has
commentary by H.H. Nininger. I made a copy for my own use, but decided to
share the wealth. Pls. contact me off-list if you are interested.

Tracy Latimer