[meteorite-list] threatened slander suits?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

--part1_4b.33677e80.2c8d16da_boundary

 Anyone know the deal with marsmeteorite_at_yahoo.com, who possibly answers to=20
the name of "R. A. MasFrank"?=A0=A0 He's been threatening yet-to-be-defined=20=
legal=20
action against various and sundry dealers and meteoritical scientists for a=20
couple of years now.=A0=A0 I'd like to chat with this person one-on-one, to=20=
find out=20
what his complaint really is (as would a number of others). But it would al=
so=20
be preferable to deal with something remotely resembling an actual human=20
presence, rather than with an essentially faceless person hiding behind the=20
anonymity of a keyboard.=A0 Anyone know who he is and/or what the heck his s=
pecific=20
gripe is? And if he's present on the list, perhaps he'd care to acknowledge=
 the=20
inquiry, and publicly state his case?=A0=A0 Thanx -

       Gregory

--part1_4b.33677e80.2c8d16da_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
 Anyone know the deal with <I>marsmeteorite_at_yahoo.com</I>, who possibly answ=
ers to the name of "R. A. MasFrank"?=A0=A0 He's been threatening yet-to-be-d=
efined legal action against various and sundry dealers and meteoritical scie=
ntists for a couple of years now.=A0=A0 I'd like to chat with this person on=
e-on-one, to find out what his complaint really is (as would a number of oth=
ers).&nbsp; But it would also be preferable to deal with something remotely=20=
resembling an actual human presence, rather than with an essentially faceles=
s person hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard.=A0 Anyone know who he is=
 and/or what the heck his specific gripe is?&nbsp; And if he's present on th=
e list, perhaps he'd care to acknowledge the inquiry, and publicly state his=
 case?=A0=A0&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanx -<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_4b.33677e80.2c8d16da_boundary--