[meteorite-list] re: meteorite photography scales

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

Marco,
Neet idea! Having LL L H R C E etc on it. It would make a good meteorite
enthusiasts poker game!!!

Btw I made one of these cubes a few years ago, I got a Dice from a toy
shop and stuck each side onto a sander for a moment, this ground out the
numbers and after a quick polish you end up with a blank cube, trick is
to find a dice that is 1cm squared, but I managed it, they actually had
about 10 different sizes in my local toyshop, which begs the question -
WHY the hell would anyone make them in a range of 10 sizes?

Cheers!

Mark Ford