[meteorite-list] AUCTION - Update

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

--part1_8.3c7e38b6.2c8ebaeb_boundary

Hello everybody,

We finally figured out how to have dealers register their pieces early, and
how to make them available for everyone to see before the Auction.

I have "voluntereed" to be in the "Mineral and Fossil Supply" showroom all
day Friday (from about 11am) so dealers and anyone entering pieces in the
Auction will be able to come in, do their paperwork and place their pieces in locked
display cases. And of course everybody is more than welcome to come and take
a good look at those pieces before the auction.
So, PLEASE, bring them in early, and come look.

Just in case you wonder, I will have some of my pieces there too.

Please go to my site and click on the NEWS page for a map and easy directions
on how to find the showroom (and me). :-)

See you all very soon.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_8.3c7e38b6.2c8ebaeb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>We finally figured out how to have dealers register their pieces early,=20=
and how to make them available for everyone to see before the Auction.=20
<BR>
<BR>I have "voluntereed" to be in the "Mineral and Fossil Supply" showroom a=
ll day Friday (from about 11am) so dealers and anyone entering pieces in the=
 Auction will be able to come in, do their paperwork and place their pieces=20=
in locked display cases. And of course everybody is more than welcome to com=
e and take a good look at those pieces before the auction.=20
<BR>So, PLEASE, bring them in early, and come look.
<BR>
<BR>Just in case you wonder, I will have some of my pieces there too.=20
<BR>
<BR>Please go to my site and click on the NEWS page for a map and easy direc=
tions on how to find the showroom (and me). &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>See you all very soon.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black