[meteorite-list] Re: COMETS AUCTION - Another Update

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:53 2004

--part1_17a.1fe5a908.2c8fb72e_boundary

  Also come see the printing press and type used by H. H. Nininger and Glenn
Huss to educate the public about meteorites and Meteor Crater, along with one
of the wooden crates used by H. H. Nininger to carry specimens (just wait
until you see the crate painted with "Dr. H. H. Nininger" and other info painted
onto the sides of the wood crate. And I will display the vinyl briefcases from
the Meteoritical Society Meetings of 1976, 1986, 1987, 1988 and a hand tooled
leather briefcase that belonged to Dr. H. H. Nininger.
High Regards, Fred Hall

--part1_17a.1fe5a908.2c8fb72e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; Also come see the printing press and type used by=
 H. H. Nininger and Glenn Huss to educate the public about meteorites and Me=
teor Crater, along with&nbsp; one of the wooden crates used by H. H. Nininge=
r to carry specimens (just wait until you see the crate painted with "Dr. H.=
 H. Nininger" and other info painted onto the sides of the wood crate. And I=
 will display the vinyl briefcases from the Meteoritical Society Meetings of=
 1976, 1986, 1987, 1988 and a hand tooled leather briefcase that belonged to=
 Dr. H. H. Nininger.<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17a.1fe5a908.2c8fb72e_boundary--