[meteorite-list] Mr.Cottingham.....

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Hello Everyone,

I will respond ONLY this ONE TIME to Matteo's rant.

Matteo... I am not the only meteorite dealer who ignores your emails! I am
not the only meteorite dealer who refuses to answer your emails and I am not
the only dealer who will refuse to sell you anything.

Way too many packages that have been sent to you have
"never arrived" , but sometimes these never arrived meteorites end up on
your collection page! Something either is wrong with you or your postman.
Of all the
thousands and I mean MANY thousands of packages that I have sent all over
the world, most make it to my customers. At least 99.9%. Why is it that
most of my packages never "arrive" when I send them to you? I mean the math
speaks for its self.

Shall I list ALL the dealers that refuse to sell to you or who have had
weird problems with you? I don't think I need to do that.

I will not answer your emails. I will not do buisness with you and if you do
another one of these public emails I will
unleash more specific details about your "package never arrive" scams!
Matteo you have lied about recovering meteorites to the Meteorite Nom.
Committee. You have lied to many dealers about packages never arriving! You
have scammed several dealers out of $$$ and you have done other things with
NWA meteorites that I best not mention here, but you should be aware that
many people know what you are up to.... DON'T ATTACK me in Public Again!

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham