[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] The Hotest Deals of the Year

From: Popocatept_at_aol.com <Popocatept_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Hi List,

Regarding this meteorite sale I have two questions.

Has anyone emailed to buy anything and gotten a response?

I did, but no response yet. (after 12 hours)

Second, I assumed that the sale price is 50% of the prices posted on the
linked pages, because if the posted prices already reflect a 50% discount, then I
don't see any bargains.

Any comments from you more savvy list members?

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Hello Bruno and list.

Is anybody else having problems getting through "The Earth's Memory" spam
filters. I've tried emailing several times without luck.

Howard Wu

The Earth's Memory <info_at_jurassique.com> wrote:
Dear List members,

Just a short note to let you know that we have decided to
give you a rare opportunity to acquire exceptional specimens
(historical falls, oriented, unique types, etc...) from our available
meteorites at the lowest price ever seen worldwide.

This year we decided not to go in Denver, so as we don't have
the costs of travel and show fees we will give you the opportunity
to buy from us with a 50% discount ...!!

This offer will be available for only 48 hours (from 0h01 Saturday 13 to
0h01 Monday 15 eastern time) on a first ordered, first served basis.

Check our special page http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/hotdeals.htm and
you will see that such
a thing never happened before, nobody could compete .... this is what you
all dreamed about for years !!
these are real pieces, no ebay crumbs ! All the special prices are available
only from the 13 web
pages linked in the 48 hours Hot Deals box .

We wish you a good race !!

Sincerely,

Bruno & Carine
The Earth's Memory LLC